Gibson Custom J45 KOA, Article #003, 17 Dec 2011
Another gem from Gibson's custom shop. This piece has a set of dashing Koa back & sides. As for the grading you would give the Koa, I will leave it to you to judge.
The basic specifications are,
- Back and sides: Hand-selected figured Koa
- Top wood: Hand-selected "AAA" Solid Sitka Spruce
- Neck: Mahogany
- Case Included : Premium hardshell
- Fingerboard : Rosewood
- Binding: Multi-ply Top, Single Ply Bottom
- Inlay : Abalone MOP Dot- Frets: 20
- Machine heads: Waverly Butterbean Gold Tuners
- Neck joint: Handcut compound dovetail- Saddle: Fossilized Walrus Ivory
- Embossed Scale: 24 3/4"
- Bridge Pins: Vintage Bone Pins
- Serial No: 12250048
- Condition: Mint, Like New
- Price: SGD $4,100
The condition is absolutely mint. For those who are hunting for one that has the looks, feel and tone, this piece fits the bill. Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for viewing.