Our Warranty Policies
Customers are the key to driving our successes and relevance, therefore Guitaring Passionately Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) views it as our utmost priority to remain clear and transparent to our customers. The general warranty policies are delineated in the next few sections to safe guard the interest of our customers as well as presenting our business philosophies and operating principles in the form of policies to our valuable customers.
GENERAL PRODUCTS' WARRANTY POLICY
Guitaring Passionately Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) warrants the brand of products it deals against any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover cosmetic defects caused by use of the product. Guitaring Passionately Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) will repair or replace, at its option, any defective products during this period. This Warranty is your exclusive remedy for defective products and is solely for the benefit of the original purchaser. This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use, accident, solvents, modifications caused by use with other equipment of any other external causes.
GUITARING PASSIONATELY PTE. LTD. (SINGAPORE) WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY OF ANY NATURE INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, EVEN IF GUITARING PASSIONATELY PTE. LTD. (SINGAPORE) HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY, GUITARING PASSIONATELY PTE. LTD. (SINGAPORE) MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF THE LIMITATIONS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE FOR ANY REASON DETERMINED TO BE INVALID, THEN GUITARING PASSIONATELY PTE. LTD. (SINGAPORE) LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL GUITARING PASSIONATELY PTE. LTD. (SINGAPORE) BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT.
To make claims under this warranty, the product must be returned to the authorized Guitaring Passionately Pte.Ltd. (Singapore) retailer from which the product was purchased together with your sales receipt or other proof of purchase. For online purchase, please contact Guitaring Passionately Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) directly at this email: email@example.com. Please note that you will be responsible for shipping or transportation charges directly to Guitaring Passionately Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) if it is necessary. We recommend that you keep the original shipping materials, as it is important that you package the product so that it will not be damaged during shipping. Guitaring Passionately Pte Ltd. (Singapore) cannot be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to poor packing, so please pack well and make sure to insure your shipment.
(1) Introduction - This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
(2) Intellectual Property Rights - Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to Use Website - You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:(a) You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system. (Though we encourage fair use for academic / non commercial purposes)(b) You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
(4) Limitations of Liability - The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(5) Forum Posting / Comments - You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person's privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime[; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or canceling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
(6) Third party websitesThe website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
(7) Variation - We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(8) Entire agreement - This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
(9) Law and Jurisdiction - This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Singapore, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.